Underarm discoloration is not caused due to some disease, may be caused for shaving of armpit, deodorant or antiperspirant may be one of the reason for your dark patches and sometimes due to sweating as it cause the growth of bacteria which results in dark underarms. How to get rid of dark underarms?, is the only question that goes around your head before wearing your favorite sleeveless dresses. Don't worry about your dark patches anymore, here are few easy home remedies which will help you to get rid of your dark patches.
- take a slice of potato or grate a small amount and apply thoroughly on that area.
- leave it for 15 to 20 mins, let it dry then wash with lukewarm water.
- repeat this process daily if not at least twice a week.
- mix baking soda and water, create a thick paste
- scrub your underarm so that the dead cells which are causing dark patches are removed, then pat dry that area.
- repeat this process in a weekly manner.
- Take a slice of lemon and rub it on the affected area, and wait till it dries.
- Wash it with cold water, and apply moisturizer so that it doesn't fell dry.
- Repeat the process thrice a week.
- Grate a small portion of the cucumber and apply it on the affected part, and wait till it dries.
- Wash it will cold water.
- Repeat this process twice to thrice a week.
5. Aloe Vera
- Cut open an aloe vera leaf and apply the freash aloe vera gel from the leaf.
- Wait for 10 to 15 mins till it dries, then rinse it with cold water.
- Repeat this process at least thrice a week.
6. Coconut oil
- Massage coconut oil for 10 to 15 mins.
- Wash using mild soap, so that you get rid of the stickiness.
- Repeat this process thrice a week, then you will see the gradual transformation of your skin tone.
7. Turmeric, Honey, Baking soda & lemon
- Mix 2 table spoon of turmeric, 1 table spoon of baking soda, half lime juice and honey as much as needed to create a fine smooth paste. You can store this paste for 15 days on refrigerator.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and you also apply other dark patched area like elbow or knuckles, leave it for at least 30 mins.
- Wash it with Luke warm water and apply a good moisturizer.
- Repeat this process for at least twice a week.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar & Baking soda
- Mix two table spoon of apple cider vinegar and baking soda, if your skin is sensitive then use 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 table spoon of water make a paste.
- Then apply the mixture and wait till it drys.
- Repeat twice a week.
9. Gram flour, Honey, Turmeric, Lemon, Honey
- Mix 2 tablespoon of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, 1 table spoon of yogurt and honey create a fine paste and apply generously on the area.
- Massage gently for few minuets so that the dead skins are removed.
- Wait till it dries and then wash with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a week.
10. Milk and Gram flour
- Mix full fat cream from the top of the milk and mix some gram flour which will act as exfoliater.
- Gently massage the mixture for 2 mins and then leave it for 10 to 15 mins.
- Repeat this process at least twice a week.