Morning is the important part of your life because every morning determines how your day is going to be. Every day we all want to begin our morning with a fresh start. Likewise every morning we all want our skin to feel fresh, beautiful and rejuvenate. Beautiful glowing skin is the reflection of what you eat and how you care for your skin. Following a strict routine will help you to get a healthy skin which will make you look young and beautiful. So we came up with a guide which you can follow to maintain a healthy, youthful and soft skin.
Things you should do to get a flawless skin:
- Remove your make-up before going to sleep.
- Intake at-least one seasonal fruit because a healthy diet is as important as your beauty regime.
- Sleep for no less than 8 hours.
- Try to use silk pillow covers, to avoid wrinkles.
- Drink minimum 2 liters of water, as it flushes out all the impurities from your body.
- Using make-up regularly, tends to affect your skin in the long run. So sometimes skip applying makeup and go natural.
- A healthy diet will solve half of your problems internally and you will get a soft supple, fresh and healthy skin.
1. Cleansing your face:
|Photo credit: Dermstore|
Wash your face using water based, non-oily cleanser because during day time dirt and oil accumulates in the pores of your skin. Choose a cleanser which is appropriate for your skin and which has low pH level. Wash your face using lukewarm water as this will help you to open up the pores and clean the dirt from the pores of your skin.
Cleanser that can be good for your skin:
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser: Buy Here
- Biotique Honey Gel Refreshing Foaming Face Cleanser: Buy Here
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: Buy Here
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser: Buy Here
- Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap Free Face Cleanser: Buy Here
2. Tone up your skin:
|Photo credit: www.today.com|
Choose your toner wisely, people with dry skin try to use toner that will hydrate your skin and oily skin choose toner that will help you to control sebum secretion. Take toner in a cotton ball and apply through out your face and wait till it dries.
Toners for you:
- Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Toning Lotion: Buy Here
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner With Himalaya Waters: Buy Here
- Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner: Buy Here
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner: Buy Here
3. Never skip your Serum:
|Photo credit: cocorubyskin.com|
Apply serum and work your way from center to outwards, don't pull your skin downwards as it may create wrinkles in your skin. Massage the serum so that the skin absorbs all of it.
Try different serum for different skin:
Brightening your skin:
- The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Serum: Buy Here
- Lotus Professional Phyto-Rx Whitening & Brightening Serum: Buy Here
- O3+ Plunge Natural Bright Glow Serum: Buy Here
Repairing and Renewing skin cells:
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II: Buy Here
- Kaya Pigmentation Free Formula: Buy Here
- Forest Essentials Advanced Soundarya Age Defying Facial Serum With 24K Gold: Buy Here
- Lotus Herbals YouthRx Youth Activating Serum + Creme: Buy Here
- Biotique Advanced Anti Age BXL Cellular Youth Serum: Buy Here
- Juicy Chemistry Frankincense & Hemp Seed (Acne Control Serum): Buy Here
- Clinique Acne + Line Correcting Serum: Buy Here
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum: Buy Here
|Photo credit: mjeetkaur.com|
You have to choose moisturizer according to your skin type. Use creamy or more hydrating moisturizer if you have dry skin, if your skin is oily then you should go for more water based type moisturizer. Others with normal skin will have to see which moisturizer is perfect for you.
Don't loose the moisture :
- Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme: Buy Here
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator: Buy Here
- Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion: Buy Here
Oily & Combination skin:
5. Wear Sunscreen:
|Photo credit: Dermstore|
Choose sun-screen with more than Spf 20 and don't forget to apply sun screen on your other exposed skin surface. If you are visiting any hilly region then use at-least sun screen with Spf 50 as the sun rays up their is little to harsh than when you are in plain land.
Sunscreen for your tan:
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Matte Gel Pa+++ SPF - 50: Buy Here
- Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+: Buy Here
- Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15: Buy Here
- Nivea Moisturising Sun Lotion SPF 50: Buy Here
6. Don't forgot about your eye cream:
|Photo credit: thebeautyinsiders.com|
Applying eye cream will make you look fresh, young and bright.
Choose your eye cream wisely:
- The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Eye Concentrate: Buy Here
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel: Buy Here
- Garnier Skin Natural White Complete Eye Roll On: Buy Here
- AromaMagic Under Eye Gel Lightens and Refreshes: Buy Here